Thursday, March 5, 2009

There you go, somewhere you're not coming back

Another fucked up day at work . . .
Dropped a tray of cups, spilled cream sauce on the floor then the customer, broke a smoothie glass . . . Fantastic right ? Lol . . .
I'm so used to all these crap already, I'm just so prone to accidents, danger magnet, heh . . .
Anyway, Ong, KH and Gary came over to my outlet, for . . . Nothing I guess, lol.

My disasters were forgotten when I came back from my lonely and boring shift break.
I was praised for my impressive bar performance, it's was rather hectic tonight, and I got through it without much help, errors . . .
Should I be working in the bar tomorrow night, Friday night, I hope I'll shine . . . Lol.

"I know I'm doing a wrong thing,
but sometimes, the wrong is good and eventually things will turn right ?
Am I the hero disguised with the look of a villain ?
Will I turned out victorious when I'm in a state of defeat right now ?
Who is genuinely good or bad . . . I guess, time will tell . . ."

No comments: