Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I go around a time or two, just to waste my time with you

Now that I have a good camera phone . . . . .




I slept 10 hours today, naisss . . .
Had dinner with QZ at Citylink's NewYork NewYork, and how nice was it.
My previous outlet manager's working there, and we got a free pizza, drinks, desserts, plus 15% staff discount, lol !
And the food there is effing delicious, now I think the food in Shokudo sucks, or maybe I'm just plain bored of them already, heh . . .
Of course, I ate till I drop, and also went to crap to make space for the incoming disgestion, haha!

Met CC at his outlet, and we all head to my place,
to do almost nothing, as usual . . .

Watched a few amazing beatboxing videos.


This is fantastic . . .

And this is utterly stupid, lol.


Goodnight (:

No comments: