Monday, March 2, 2009

Etched with marks but I can deal

"Yesterday was hell,
but today I'm fine without you, runaway this time without you.
And all I ever thought you'd be,
that face is tearing holes in me again . . . ?"


First of all, look who's Carling Cup champions ?

Manchester United had a tough fight with Spurs,all the way the score was 0-0, and it all went all the way to penalty shoot-out in which United won effortlessly, 4-1 (:
Let this just be an appetizer, there are 3 more trophies left to win, FA Cup, Premier League and the main course, the Champions League, they will do it . . . We're talking about the world's greatest football club you see . . .

The penalty shoot-out ~



It's counted as busy today, for a Monday. More like a normal Wednesday . . .
Off work at 6.30pm today, and my aunt got me my new phone, finally (:
C902, the one I've been eyeing on ever since I've got this job, lol.
Simply sweet red frame and back with a sleek black front, 5MP, plus a 4gb memory card.
Absolute perfectness, a new phone, a new laptop.
It just feels better when I worked out a hell of my sweat and blood (literally) for all these luxury, ha!

Buay steady, my outlet manager and one of my chefs went for Shokudo Citylink's steamboat and did not invite me, best friend was there too you know :\ . . . Lol.
I'm okay with it anyway, staying at home is good too (:

Congratulations to my mom for her official opening of her "Spring Spa and Nail".
It's her first time doing business, hope lovely fruits will be harvested at the end of the day (:
On the advantage, I get free facials, lol ! Nah, maybe I'll just get rid of my horrible eye bags after full-timing, heh . . .

Tomorrow's an off day ~
Is it a sign that my darkest days are coming to an end?
I saw a rainbow today, for the first time this year .
. .

No comments: