Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bringing this upon yourself






We're suppose to leave tomorrow morning, but decided to leave today . . .
I guess the chalet was rather boring ? I'm doing what I usually do at home . . . Played with my PS2, used my laptop (Thank goodness there's internet, lol), and read my book . . .

No alcohol, boo, I pathetically only had a bottle of Breezer by myself that's all . . . And my brother and friends were rather nice to give us some of what they bbq-ed. . . And also cleaning up the place, so here's just my appreciation, thank you ! :D

Nevertheless, there were still a fair bit of fun . . . Playing soccer/basketball late in the night like 3am at the circle basketball court, had long long night walks (Walked pass Red House but did not went in :\), first time I went to a mangrove swamp (nothing much though . . ), sat by the ocean with best friend then getting myself all dizzy at the playground, mahjong, rented 4 dvds and only watched one, haha! And the same old crappy stuffs we do as usual, I don't regret, I hope they had fun too (:

It's just the time with this bunch of people I'm cherishing right now, cause we might even lost contact maybe a few more years down the road. It may be boring and filled with nothingness, but I'm just happy after all. I don't know how long later we'll have a time like this again, or maybe never, who knows. . . Hopefully, there is . . . Sighs . . .

Link to photos.

No comments: