Sunday, March 15, 2009

Do I still have time to chase my dreams ?

Dad's car . . .

Best friend . . .


Playing with dry ice . . .

Home . . .

Yogurt . . .

Wrong . . .

Hanged out at Esplanade's roof terrace for an hour or so, with QZ . . .
Until best friend arrived, had dinner at Marina Square . . .
Headed to Bugis, bought some ice cream cake and celebrated Suki's birthday plus 1 day, lol.

Sorry to CC and QZ, for causing all those big fuss about doing the wrong thing. I shouldn't have gone over to the wrong place when I'm not supposed to be there. The addiction to see the wrong one's driving me nuts. I've been on a mental breakdown for the past 3 days, I need a doctor, I need a cure to all these mess. I need to endure for another 5 more days before full-timing ends. Shokudo's a place where I used to loved to work at, but it's somewhere I dreaded, all the social pressure can just kill me any moment. I don't know how long more people are gonna tolerate my temperamental behaviour. My emotions seems to always take over my self-control, I'm always getting out of hand with myself, clutched fist, staring hard down at blanks. Lost of appetite for 24hours before best friend kinda forced me to eat. Is this what that is always, always what I get in the end ?

I'm better off dead . . . I'm feeling so . . . What people say "emo", over something wrong . . .But worthwhile . . . Am I just gonna wait and wait, spend my whole life waiting again ? Why am I always so over-obsessive. . . . Why am I always falling for the wrong ones ? Why did I lied to the right one ? Why must I always end up like this ? Sometimes I just couldn't breath evenly, hyperventilating at times . . .

I have almost everything thing I want, need. A new phone, new laptop, clothes etc . . .
But, why must my life always have to be severely fucked up by the opposite sex ?

Nevertheless,
I am persistent . . . Read it, remember it.

No comments: