Saturday, March 21, 2009

The last day


I started the day off with a big smile on my face, heave a sigh of relieve when the day finally ended.
And so my full-timing days has finally come to an end, how nice.
Absolutely high while working today, practically in the bar for the whole day, I wanted to, lol.
Moreover it's on a Friday night, hectic, tiring, but as usual, I love the challenge.
And my good buddies were here with me, QZ, and best friend who was with me till 1am, heh.
Most importantly, I've gotten over all the disputes . . . (:
I guess we're all fine and friends right now, it just all ended too nicely, awesome ~

Sighs, looking back at the past 4 months, how I've climbed my way up to this stage.
Felt like a burden when I just started, when everyone's having a look out for me, doing mistakes which I think it's so damn dumb right now, but it's all part of the play . . .
How I picked things up, all those practice, to master myself at all fields, from a staff that was the least important, to an important figure in this restaurant, someone who can be depended on without any worries . . . And the knowledge and experience I've gained in this F&B service line, absolutely tremendous . . . The mentality of this business, the understandings. . . And I don't dread this line no more.
Someday I'll still have to leave this place, and I could get a higher pay in other places. Especially the bar . . . I'm just so proud of my cuppacino right now, it's been praised by the GM today =p.

I just feel so elated and relaxed right now, and of course, tired !
I've been having sleep deprivation for the last 4 months, and my face is certainly looking older.
I'm just living on caffeine to stay awake and alert and focus, the secret recipe that kept me driving all these while, lol.
And it's time to take a break, sleep like no mother business without worrying about being late for work, waking up by the sound of my phone's alarm, feeling so irritated and lethargic . . .

Shokudo Bugis, surely a place I'll remember for life ? So much good and bad times sweet and sour moments, and just when I thought it would all end in misery, and I thought of just resigning and not convert to part time, it all just turn out perfectly fine . . .
I would have gotten a $7 per hour pay if not for the cost cutting shit . . . Now it's just $6 per hour.
But at least I'm so used to this place and happy here, I don't feel like looking elsewhere,
until then . . .

I smell liberation baby ~

No comments: