Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Body shaking, darkness fading ~

Republic Poly fucked me up . . . And it's also the last day of ITE enrollment, and so my I've gotten into my JAE posted choice, accounting in the East College, Simei. Sighs, kinda disappointing though . . . I'm prepared though . . . Well, fretting for a while doesn't harm, I'm just gotta get over with the disappointments and live with it, make full, good use of what I'm exceptionally good at, get to a better poly rather than RP, certainly, in two years time.
Yes, it's one heck of a long route, detour . . . But at least it does bring me somewhere.

At least, I don't need to wear anything like a uniform, nor I need to think of the different outfit every single day . . . Just black pants, and a white polo T, lol.
I just need to make myself feel good and comfortable about it, I'm gonna work hard. I'm not just going into ITE for the sake of just going there to waste my time or delay my NS . . . The impression of me may be a little dented, to know that "Oh, he's from ITE", it surely sounds better, looks nicer to show that I'm from Poly, oh well . . . I guess I deserved this, for playing too much last year. I guess no one would even be surprised that I'm in ITE.
Ah, whatever, it's not a bad place anyway, if I don't get influenced badly, I know I won't because I don't like those people myself, heh . . .
It's not the end of the world, it's a beginning, time to start working hard ? Certainly.
Thanks for all the consolations anyway, everyone, really (:
With inspiration I SHINE, With Imagination I SHINE, lol.


Met best friend in the evening, had steamboat at Tiong. And then bloody walked around Orchard, looked for CC's favourite Yuzu jam in which we couldn't find . . . And he also wanted to buy a bag from Zinc, and the outlet in Cineleisure changed into some skater's shop, ended up going home empty handed, haha!
But we did watched Street Fighter, Legend of Chun-Li, lol . . . Kinda stupid, Edmund Chen is such an embarrassment . . . And Chun-Li, a chinese girl, grew up and turned into a caucasian, haha!
It's just so twisted . . . I guess the Wolverine movie would be so much better.

Oh, there's work tomorrow morning, nights (:

No comments: