Monday, December 1, 2008

I'll give you my heart on a string

Manchester City 0
Manchester United 1

Rooney 42
Manchester City V Manchester United

Cristiano Ronaldo seems to be in a bad mood recently, always playing with that irritated expression, haha . . . Eventually, he got sent off --"
Whatever it is, Wayne Rooney scored the winner, United won the Manchester derby and bagged all 3 points (:


Chelsea 1
Djourou 31(o.g.)
Arsenal 2
van Persie 59, 62
Chelsea V Arsenal

Robin van Persie, scored two goals to equalize and win the game for the Gunners.
Who cares if the equalizer's supposed to be ruled out for offside ?
All I care is that Chelsea are gonna slip up that's all =p


Gary and WY came over to my place last night to watch the matches . . .
Drank wine and then liquor, haha!
I'm not gonna elaborate about their drunken state,
I'll be an asshole if I do so, LOL.

Went to Bugis with QZ just now to get our shirts and apron for work.
Gonna start working tomorrow already (:
I want a laptop.
I want a desktop now, heh.

Tell me all of your hopes, all of your dreams
I want you to take me there
Tell me all of your hopes, all of your dreams
I want to take you there
And tell me everything, every breath
I want you to know I’ll be there
There’s just one more thing, one request
I want you to take me with you

Take me with you,
I will never let you down, and I will love you now and forever
ps: For the last time, just for lunch, okay? Just take it as I'm asking you out ask as a friend. I won't prompt you anymore, just tell me when you see this or whenever you feel like answering me. I'll be waiting . . . . You're the reason why I'm changing.

No comments: