Sunday, December 7, 2008

I'm standing before you, this label on my head


Manchester United 1
Vidic 90(+1)
Sunderland 0


Not Rooney, not Tevez, not Berbatov, certainly not Ronaldo. . . .
It's United's center back, Nemaja Vidic who scored the late winner and win all 3 points for the Red Devils (:

Three of us only drank 2/3 bottle of wine altogether last night, wth . . .
And after eating our late supper we don't even feel like drinking anymore, lol.
Uh . . . Whatever . . . Aahahahahahah . . .. . . . --"

I'm working till 1am again today starting from 5pm ZZZ . . . .
I was kinda surprised yesterday, cause Friday night was 10 times busier than yesterday's, which is a Saturday. Hope it stays the same for today, lol !
Gah, I guess it should be okay (:

When I look up at the skies, I see you.
When I turn and close my eyes, it's you.
And when I'm sitting all alone in my room, everything reminds me of you.

I'm pleading before you, for you to understand,
how much I adore you.
I'll be there until the end,
when everything falls down,
will you hold my hand ?
ps: I guess you'll be asleep already by the time I come home and blog later ... Just wanna tell you, to takecare extra loads for the next 5 days, we won't even be making the slightest contact, I'll ____ ___, lol ... See you around then ... And don't stop smiling okay ? :D

No comments: