Friday, December 5, 2008

I gave my all for you, now my heart's in two

Have you guys ever wondered why am I making such a rather drastic change?
LOL if you think it's for myself, heh. Nevertheless, partly, yes, just a lil' part, haha.
I guess most of you people who're close to me knows why . . .
You all may say it's the power of love, well perhaps ?

I'm a person who strongly believe that one should be him/her own true self, like how I used to . . . Maybe I was behaving rather notoriously, maybe extremely, lol.
But after certain circumstances, sometimes you'll just get desperate, and would do anything to pursue your hopes, dreams, ambitions, something you want really badly. . .
Some may cost the money, but some are just priceless, it's a matter of the heart . . .
I comes with sheer determination, perseverance, it's not just about the hard work, but also the heart work.

You may love others for who they are, but they might not treat you the same way . . .
And that is one of the reasons why people are changing, the world is changing, this asshole blogging in the middle of the night here is changing too.
Yes, I'll have positive effects on my myself, people start to praise me, I have a easier cash flow without spending on cigarettes, but all these do not even really matter . . .
I can behave like how I used to, people can hate me, lie to my parents for cash to buy cigarettes and then get broke very often, I don't care, I can take life very easy, the play before you think kinda attitude, 100% carefree . . .

But, It just take a single person to make you want to mend your ways, you want to leave yourself a good impression on the person, always. Some maybe be faking it which are most probably the majority, but the serious ones would willingly change for the ones they truly love . . .
If you think I'm one of the fakers, I can't comment on that, everyone has their own perception and I can't change that . . .
All I can say is, believe it or not, just wait and see, heh.

I used to think that I will never kick out smoking, but it's been 10 days since I've smoked, impressive, lol . . .
A friend told me " The world does not stop spinning because of a girl."
Well, the world does not stop spinning but my heart has stopped beating, haha! Just kidding, I'll be dead already --"
I'm not emo already anyway, I'm just not thinking so much right now . . .
As long as the other party is happy, and okay, I'm satisfied.
I'll do my best, give my best shot, and remember,
Hard Work + Heart Work = The Key To Success
LOL !

Perhaps, it's really the power of love, heh.

No comments: