Sunday, November 30, 2008

Scream your heart out

Sorry for not updating, I'm just sick of emphasizing how sad I am --"
And maybe, all these emo shit is making me look weak, heh . . .

Anyway, about the post sometime ago about me changing into a better person . . .
I guess I've made quite a big progress, should be happy bout it (:
No more antichrist crap, I don't find it fun or cool anymore, lol . . .
And . . . I did not touch cigarettes for the past 6 days,
and of course the days are still counting.
Most importantly, I've started to think and consider before I shoot my words, heh.
Hopefully, I can maintain it and get used to it (:

And for some reason, I decided not to wear skinnies anymore.
I prefer straight cut jeans now, esp grey ones @_@
Lol, and for whatever reason I've started using LOL, LOL! XD

Last but not least . . .
I would like to thank each and everyone of you for cheering me up.
It helped, really :D

No comments: