Sunday, December 14, 2008

There's always something different going wrong, the path I'm walking's in the wrong direction

I'm so exhausted, I haven't been getting enough sleep ZZZ . . .
Slept at 5am in the morning and worked at 12pm today.

And my parents and sister came today, HAHA!
Got the pizza and drinks for free (:

A few stuffs happened yesterday . . .
- Dined at Citylink's Shokudo with Gary and Charles, got our desserts for free, lol.
- CC and one of his female colleague suddenly went over to Bugis's outlet to work.
- Had free drinks at my own outlet with Gary.
- The hilarious taxi driver talked about whores and licking ice cream with cream/honey, HAHA!
- Gary and CC stayed over at my place.

Some bone on my right leg hurts like fuck the whole day, and the painful tear on my lower lip doesn't seem to be getting any better . . .
Maybe I'll die the next day, lol --"
I'm fucking sleepy and I'm turning in soon !
GOODNIGHT . . . .
ps: Why did you do this to me? How did you do it so easily?

No comments: