Monday, December 8, 2008

River flows in you

I worked at a boring position just now, being the runner kinda sucks, I spent most of the time standing in between the kitchen, the bar, and the floor itself, always blocking the fast flowing staff while I clean the cutlery, bowls and or whatever. And the worst thing is that there's a clock right in front of me showing me how slow time is passing ZZZZZ !
On the other hand, making waffles and toasts was fun, lol !

Wrong orders make the managers angry but it makes me happy, haha!
I get to eat those food that cost a bomb for free (:

And. . . We finished cleaning up early today, and waited for the fucking shuttle bus for around an hour.
Nevertheless, crazy jokes cracked us up, especially when one of the staff made fun of the security guard which was super LOL !

I must admit I'm very satisfied this job, it's fatiguing though . . .
At least we can mingle around well, like most of the staffs are around our age and it's like all of them are in the normal stream, if not school leavers =X
Even the managers and kitchen staff, they're all full of crap, hahaha!

Oh yeah, welcome to our team,
ONG WEI YUAN !
LOL ! :D
ps: From the bottom of my heart, I'll miss you, really . . . lol, I'm making it so exaggerating as if you're not coming back forever . . . But still, 5 days will seem like forever =XX

No comments: