Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Until the day I die, I'll spill my heart for you

It's been a long time since I've felt like this,
Especially during dinner time, people are enjoying the food while I can only stare at the those tempting food like a fucking moron and work my fucking ass off, haha!
Anyway, one of my managers bought Mac for us at the end of the day :D
CC and Gary, be so jealous, I got a double cheese burger and you guys don't! LOL!
And my dad is too kind to fetch me home after work,
my lovely mom and sister tagged along too, heh . . .

I have split shift tomorrow and I hate it.
Like what am I gonna do for 3 hours ZZZ . . .
Most likely I'll go home, which is kinda stupid but I have no choice, lol . . .

I'm dead beat, diving into bed now, hahah . . .
Goodnight ! (:
ps:I just want you to know, with everything I won't let this go. These words are my heart and soul ...

No comments: