Monday, December 8, 2008

You're the unaccented beat in my heart

I guess Ong had a fine first day ? HAHA!
The worst had yet to come, LOL !
I had a rather unfortunate day . . .
The worst mistake I made today was to topple a huge bowl of flour and I had to clean it like some mad dog ZZZ. . . Luckily it was in the kitchen though, heh . . .
And it was really hectic today . . .
I had to make a few waffles at a time, and there's only one waffle making machine or whatever you call it, at the same time, I had to do the food pick ups, cleaning of cutlery, refilling, etc etc etc . . .

Gah, it's certainly challenging,
but some of the staff and managers can make it, so why can't I ? lol.
I believe I can handle the stress when I fully master this position, hahaha!

Hmmm,
QZ and I had the same split shift schedule today,
so we went to watch The City Of Ember, lol.
It was fantastic for sure, you guys should catch it someday (:

I'mma have supper now, haha.
Byeee . . . . . .
ps: Wondering how you're doing . . . (:

No comments: