Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas, here's to many more

When the clock struck 12, people were celebrating the festive season,
while I was topping up the condiments at Shokudo, LOL. . .
Whatever . . .

I met CC and Gary after work, like around 1.30am, and thank goodness we were there.
We actually kinda saved a life on Christmas day, ahahaha!
Cause this girl/woman collapse while we were walking pass her, so we called for an ambulance, I tell you the scene was epic, to me =X . . . Felt kinda proud, lol !



And then we had a little Christmas "party" . . .
Got drunk after a bottle of Black Label, haha!
I think I'm having a hang over right now,
and I still have work later :\ . . .

Anyway, I would like to wish all of you a
MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D
May this season bring you joy, peace and love,
May all your wishes come true,
Celebrate the day (:
I won't be doing or getting any of the above though . . . . . . .
ps: Merry christmas to you . . . . . . . . . . . Sighs . . . . .

No comments: