Friday, December 26, 2008

Say it's true, I'll never ask for anyone but you

Hat-trick my foot, I scored zero, and we actually lost 3-2 . . .
Shall not talked about it anymore ZZZZZ . . . . .

There was a new full timer today who work as the runner with me today and she knows nothing, and I had to go through hell on a friday night.
Needed to teach her things, and do other things especially the food pick ups which did not stop coming, waffles, blablablabla . . .
And I was so tired after the soccer match, and I only slept for 4 hours last night :\
I went to bed at 2am but ended up sleeping around 4am, wtf kay . . . .
I'm just glad I've got through today, poof ~

CC's at my place again, lol.
Watching Arsenal v Aston Villa right now . . .
And by the way, United won Stoke 1-0 before that (:

Hmmmmm, and I met somebody whom I've haven't met for a very long time today, kinda sudden decision though, lol.
I guess we've left the past behind already,
and I'm glad that everything's okay now (:

But in anyway, life is still as black as the gutter . . . . . . .

No comments: