Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hold back the tears, endure, stay strong

CC and I spent a rather boring day, at Bugis . . .
Like I've been there for more than a week, every single day,
and I'm there even on my off day, lol.

Anyway, we watched Four Christmases.
It's a rather humorous, movie, haha!
"Wanna have a click ? (On the tits)", LOLOLOL !

After that, we had dinner at Shokudo!
It cost us a bomb, around $40 . . . After deducting the cost of the drinks which are made free by one of my managers (:

Then we roam around the place . . . and then lifelessly waited for WY and QZ to knock off from work which dragged till around 11.30pm, lol.

I feel like I've wasted my off day, plus it's expensive ! ZZZ . . .
Whatever, it's a working day again tomorrowwwww. . . . . . . --"|

Oh yeah,
HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY,
CHARLENE :D

THAM THAM THAM THAM . . . .
BEST WISHES !
ps: Hopefully, you'll come back smiling at me . . . Sighs . . . (:

No comments: