Saturday, December 6, 2008

Delusions of grandeur

Oh gawwwddd, so fucking tired, LOL.
I just finished work at 1am, and look at the time now !
1.51 am! and I have work at 11 in the morning ZZZZ . . .

Thank goodness, there's a free bus shuttle ride by my restaurant to send everyone home, the last one would be extremely unlucky, especially if you're living in the north area, which a few of my colleagues and managers are, hahaha!

Gah, anyway, it feels rather good, I've made great acquaintances for the past few days.
My work mates and managers are just entertaining, even at the busiest times, lol.
My outlet manager who is a lady said "Eh, very hot leh!"
Then my service manager who is a man replied "Strip luh, also nobody want to see. . . "
Hahaha! Cause she is rather overweight you see . . . lol ! =X
WHATEVER . . .
There's even free alcohol at the end of the day (:

I gotta go get some rest now,
Time check, now, 2.05am, boooo . . . .
Goodnight peepos! :D
ps: This time I'm really okay, hope you'll be too, soon. Okay? SMILE ! (:

No comments: