Thursday, December 25, 2008

Say it's true, or everything that matters breaks in two

I just got back from work, and having a hang over during work sucks to the core !
I felt nauseous, lethargic, and it's like I may puke anytime . . .
I was fucking hungry but I threw away the food after a few mouth of it, lol. . .
Luckily it lasted for around 2 hours only, felt better after that,
but I still couldn't stand the smell of the disinfective liquid we used to clean the tables, the smell of the alcohol , UUUHHHH . . . . Ahahaha !

I guess work tomorrow would be very tiring, cause I have to wake up so damn early tomorrow,
to play a match with the B Boys 2009 (:
It's been more than a month since I've played soccer, can't wait to score goals, hat-trick, maybe double hat-tricks, lol.
Good luck ~

Gonna bathe now, me feet stinks like garbage . . .
ps: 4 months knowing you, it's getting unknowing . . . ):

No comments: