Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'll give up all I have just to breathe the same air as you

Headed to Queensway to get my contacts,
then to GWC just to follow CC look for some monkey present, lol.
And then, over to my place to bore ourselves out ZZZZZ . . .

The atmosphere was even more mundane the moment they left . . .
Like . . . So cold . . . filled with all my miseries . . .
It's not like I have not even tried pulling myself up before, I've tried many times already but sometimes I'll just breakdown and collapse, tormented by the thoughts that tears me apart and toss me into a world overwhelmed with remorse . . .
You people may think I'm weak, emo piece of crap.
Seriously, I can't help it, when your broken heart breaks your mind and breaks you down, it's really uncontrollable . . .
Everyday, I'll yearn for a better tomorrow, but will that better day ever come?
I live the tomorrows that that didn't get any better, and it really worns me out, sometimes I just get so sick and tired. . . .
Letting go will be the last thing that I will ever do, and solemnly other that what the fuck am I suppose to do ?

I can act all strong as much as I want here,
but what's the point ?
ps: It's not that we're can't be just friends, I'm okay with that, but you seem to be drifting so far and treating me almost like a stranger. Remember you once asked me, "Eh meh meh, if one day we don't contact anymore will ___ ____ __? :D". Does that even concern you now ?

No comments: