Tuesday, May 5, 2009

This thing beating in me wavers



Headed over to Jalan Besar stadium for the first time today to watched the AFC Champions League game between SAF and some china team . . . The ambience was so so sooo much better than Bedok's, and the field looked so majestic, makes my legs itchy, lol.
On the other hand . . . Going there is like going into a mental hospital, lol ! There were alot of wierd and very funny people, you will know and probably laugh your effing ass off when you see it for yourself . . . Dumb Marco van Basten wannabe, and that crazy old man trying to irritate another old man, lololololol !
And for the second time, following to watch the game wasn't the main idea. . . Hurhurhur ~

I think I looked rather dumb during my cms lesson today, lol --"
Ah, I'm going to bed now and wake up in 2 hours time to watch the United v Arsenal, 2nd leg ~
Nights (:

No comments: