Saturday, May 23, 2009

Heroes

And so we were riding down the wrong direction which eventually lead us to a dead end, and there, TYY spotted a little doggy, and it ran . . . All the way to the main road, we gave chase, the poor little thing almost got knock down, it just ran in the middle of the road, it's not my dog though, but I, we, just felt so worried for it . . . In the end, it ran into a condo, into the lift, in which she surrendered there. And Weng carried it and put it into his basket, it looked so cute in it . . .
It looked thirsty, so we went to a nearby patrol station and the cashier coincidently asked if we'd seen a lost dog, she got the flyer from the owner and the dog turned out to be the lost one.
This is just real life drama, unbelievable, tell me how many of you would expect such thing to happen in your life, HA!
Okayokay, and so we returned the dog to the owner, and look at their daughters cry in joy. Well, be realistic, I want the reward, but still I just watch them reject the money . . . . $200 . . . It feels like stabbing myself with a knife over and over again. They also rejected the meal at some high class restaurant. Well, at least we're being labeled at heroes and rescuers, and humble ones that reject rewards T.T . . . . Nevertheless, I've experienced something ~




Before cycling, best friend and I waited for like almost two hours before everyone reached . . .
Gazed at the stars, sing songs, and show off his 5mp phone.
Dumb shit, he bought C902 --" . And it makes me feel so shitty to see that I used to own that phone and now it's gone, and he's using it now, and my phone is lousier than his :\




OKAY , I'M FREAKING SLEEPY !
BYEBYE !

No comments: