Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Don't look at me that way

Thank you Jasmine and Jie Ying for this belated doggy present in which they think it looks like me --". But Thanks alot anyway ! :D


JAY ONG AGAIN ! My little accomplice XD



Had swimming today too ~
I passed as a swimmer, and if I'm not wrong, for the next 10 weeks, we're excuse ?
I hope what I heard is true, LOL !



Well, I just hope things would stay like this. I hope the friendship we're in never falls apart. We may have our ups and downs, everyone has their good points as well as their flaws, everybody makes mistakes but they do deserve a second chance . . . We've have one hell of a long road ahead of us, I'll treasure every moment . . . (:

AND ONE MORE THING !
2.45am, tonight.


I'm am utterly excited, Manchester United will be the Kings of Europe again, the first team to do it two times in a row !
CAN YOU FEEL THE HYPE ?! CAN YOU SMELL VICTORY ?!
GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED BABY !
WOW YEAH ~!

No comments: