Monday, May 11, 2009

Eighteen





One by one ~


And so it was, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY . . .
Now it's HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY to Donovan ~
:)
Okay, I wanna thank both of my moms for all these while, be it my step mom, my biological mom, I love you all equally, although I've been nothing but trouble, lol . . . Without you all, there wouldn't be me wishing you all a very happy mommy's day ~

Also wanna thank all those who wished me a happy 18th birthday, but I am seriously very disappointed . . . Disappointed with my best friend, it's one of the few wishes I'll be expecting around the 12am region, but no . . . His message did not arrived. Sighs, may be he just forgotten it carelessly and fell asleep . . . I shall not be such a petty pussy then . . . Thank the rest of you very very much, glad that you all remembered, much appreciated :)

There had been highs and lows in my 17th, much to remember, much to forget, a hell lot to regret, much learned . . . But through it all, hopefully I've become a stronger person . . . A stronger person that will fight with his feelings to pursue and at the same time let go. A more hardworking person who would study hard and do well in his studies. A more responsible person . . . A grown up already . . . Nevertheless, I could only be young once, but I can still always be immature if I want to :p
Plus plus plus, I just love to use these two words, LEGAL LIBERATION !!!! :D

And thank you Man United for giving me this present of winning the Manchester derby :)
I'm waiting for that belated present of winning the Premier League title and the Champions League, lol.

I should be sleeping now, I have to wake up at bloody 6am . . .
And watch out for punches in school, sucks ! XD
GOODNIGHT ! ~

No comments: