Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Take back, the beat in my heart

Expected-ly late for school today, again . . . PE was very boring . . . Blablabla ~
Had dinner with my 2nd best friend after school, I'm just glad our moods we lifted quite a fair bit after we departed for home . . .
Give me a reason why should such, fucking hypocrites exist . . . Okay, it's inevitable, I used to be one, but I don't like one revolving around me almost every single day of my life, it's sickening to have her within my sight, the particular behaviours that makes my fucking blood boil in silent. All I could do is pretend and pretend and pretend that everything is fine. Cause I don't want to be that stupid one showing everyone how mean and unfair I am, in which it was the latter one that's being the unfair one, and all that hypocrite would do is fake out a miserable pathetic face. Somehow I think something's up to no good, the spoiler is on the rise. Cunning mother fucking despicable bitch . . .
GAH ! I've laugh my ass off, and I shall not think about it anymore. Think what they wanna think, say what they wanna say, only the ones that know the truth would understand and differentiate the good and evil.

Anyway, here's the full highlights, Arsenal v Man United.
Arsenal v Manchester United

No comments: