Monday, May 18, 2009

Forget, let go, grasp, embrace, never let go


Oh I'm rather disappointed with my accounting test results, not because I did not top the class, I could have though . . But that's not the point, I was late for the test that day, and I kinda rushed through the whole thing and every single mistake I made was a careless one, so frustrating to accept that fact, oh well . . . Partly blame the overconfidence too =x . . . Coming thursday's the actual CA, learn form mistakes then ~

And then, hope the results of the bev test will bear my fruits of success once again, I've studied and memorized a fair lot yesterday, I'm not aiming to be the top, not at all, I just tried my best and all I want is a result that I deserve, lol.

Anyway, one of my classmates was sharing about something so damn personal today. And I guess it's time to put a stop to all my nonsense towards him, I feel bad and guilty right now. That remorse over that incident he's going through is hard enough. Well, I'm not saying I'm gonna be close friends with him or whatever, I just think that I should not add on to his miseries . . . I could have teared if it was someone else telling such a true life story :\

Who knows, there may be a story behind all the "wierd" people in my class, if you know who are they I'm referring to, quite a number of them =X

Nevertheless, Edward adores his sister, Alice, his enemy predator, that chicken, green tea, my stupid pig, LOL !
Okay, this is freaking lame and stupid :)

No comments: