Thursday, May 28, 2009

Eating lemons


The match has just ended, obviously not my type of ending to see those men is red and blue overjoying . . . I just feel so fucking miserable, United who looked so poise in the first few minutes, and only the first few minutes, and especially Cristiano Ronaldo, who ended up concentrating more on dominating Puyol instead of the fucking game. Bang, Barca scores in the 10th minute, boom! Another one with just 20 minutes left, and United couldn't seem to do anything about it, they were outrun, outclassed, totally outplayed . . . Like what the fucking hell was happening? I can't accept the truth that United aren't the one lifting the trophy, can't accept the truth that I'm jumping around like a crazy donkey right now, maybe crying my heart out for joy. It's just this . . . Dull, loser, unbearable feeling . . .

Sighs . . . I'll get over it when I wake up later, I shall not let this mood which will seem absolutely ridiculous to others for what's it about affect them . . .

Nevertheless, Manchester United are still the best team in the world. Look on the brighter side, there's always next season, the red devils will be back. Champions of England again, taking back the European title . . .
I won't let this let my pride down, it's just one game, they will, they will be roaring back, for they are the best, kings of football . . . Hold your chins high . . .
All hail Manchester United ! (:

No comments: