Thursday, May 28, 2009

I won't worry my life away ~



Had an easy day in school today, pretty much as usual ~
And my BEV test which I said was going to be a borderline pass turned out to be the 2nd top in class with 43/50, lol ! Cause my answers for the structured essay was rather short, so I assumed that I won't be doing well, but well, maybe I had all the points, heh ! :p

Follow 2nd best friend to the SG Flyers today, we didn't ride the flyer, just went there and hanged around there for a little while, then went of to find my number one best friend CC, lol (:

Oh yeah, I've joined a CCA in which I didn't expect myself to be in, but yeah, lotsa friends with me so I guess it's not so bad. And there's a night tour tomorrow ~

And then on Saturday, it'll be Glady's birthday, plus my dad's birthday.
PLEASE RAIN MONEY, I'M SO IN NEED OF THEM ! :\

No comments: