Sunday, May 10, 2009

Look at the mess we made tonight

Oh, how I got yet another surprised last night (:
Thank you all sooooo much :D
Best friend was so good at the mind games, making me feel a little disappointed --". And then, I walked down the stairs with the thought of just going for the rest to meet me, and then boom, the cake and my buddies right in front of me, how sweet ~
Blowed the candles out, had our cakes, and headed towards around Bugis area to have steambeat at around 2am, made a great mess out of the place, as usual, lol XD
Hanged around, SMU after that, drank and got a little drunk, I think I
m getting suckier at drinking, it's just a dumb bottle of Long Island . . . =X
Cabbed home at around 6, surprisingly I was still in the mood to find games for my phone, download Fifa 09 and Pokemon, lol . . . Dropped dead after that ~






Going for Mother's Day cum my birthday dinner right now, lol !
Cutting the cake for the 3rd time, ha, bye ! ~

No comments: