Friday, May 1, 2009

My knuckles have turned to white, there's no turning back tonight


Best friend and I headed down to Bedok stadium today to catch the game between Geylang and SAF . . . That wasn't the main point though, hur hur hur ~
The match wasn't really exciting, Geylang won 2-1, and it was rather warm and stuffy.
Had dinner and then headed home . . .

Going for this admin job interview tomorrow, Matt's lobang, haha.
And I've forgotten to blog about quitting Shokudo, which was quite some time ago, last week.
Yes, it's so damn tiring that you'll only feel like going home after school . . . Okay, I don't mind doing admin work which is somehow relaxing and not as fatiguing as working in the F&B service line. I'll miss Shokudo no doubt. Sighs, the way I left the place was really crappy :\

Happy Labour Holiday (:

No comments: