Saturday, May 30, 2009

Can't read my, can't read my, no he can't read on my poker face


HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY
GLADYS ONG SHU HUI
! :D

HAPPY 39th BIRTHDAY
DADDY
!!!! :D


The night tour last night was rather fun, with my sisters, lol. Too bad Jay Ong doesn't want to come! :\. Went to some food factory at Woodlands, then to The Merlion Park in which everyone sang a birthday song for 2nd bestfriend who turned 18 when the clocked strucked 12 :), then for supper at Lau Pa Sat, then to Jurong Fishery Port, and back to Simei ~
Super sleepy at the end, and the stench of fish was gross when I reached home ZZZ. . .

Slept for a few hours and then woke up to prepare for the actual birthday plan, in which so many people backed out last minute, sighs ~
So it was just Cheryl, 2nd best friend herself and her romeo, you and me, the 5 of us. Wasn't so bad after all, I hope our gift and cake "surprise" is appreciated greatly XD.
Had fun, "P-P-P-POKER FACE, P-P-P-POKER FACE ~"



And so it was also my dad's birthday, bought a cake on the way home, and surprised my dad, just love to see that smile on his face. I'm just making up for my absence of the dinner they had just now. . .

Well, finally, plans are all executed, I can finally take a short break, before I start wearing myself down for the upcoming common assesments ! :\

Photos will be uploaded next time, alot alot of them ~

No comments: