Sunday, May 3, 2009

And I heard a voice through the discord

The interview went well yesterday, they'll call me when they need me, lol.
Went to town with best friend after that, he wants to buy clothes and stuffs and so I just followed and told myself not buy anything, I don't want to spend any money, I have enough clothes to spare for the year, and then I ended up buying two old Bullet For My Valentine albums in which I have all the songs already, but the urge to own the real thing was . . . Irresistible. Espscially Hand Of Blood, there's only 6 songs, but the album cover was so tempting, the other album was The Poison . . . Dumb HMV . . . . --"

So CC ended up buying nothing in town, and decided to go down to Queensway . . .
He got his stuffs, then I went off studying for tomorrow's dumb test, ended up teaching accounting, lol.

CC met me again when I got home, stayed over,
and watched Real Madrid lost 6-2 to Barcelona . . .
Dumb fuck, lol --"


I'm going to study ZZZ . . .

No comments: