Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A world of wonders, man-made mechanical thunders

A rather mad, mad day . . .
On our way to the STU English Seminar we've already encountered a lunatic greeting almost everyone who were on their way to board the MRT zzz.
During the bloody boring seminar, CC was plugged into my phone listening to songs when a message came, the rather loud tone lasted for a split second before he randomly press a button to stop the sound, nothing much. This is when I felt so stupid, I thought the music was already stopped, so I unplugged the earpiece, and suddenly the whole auditorium was engulfed with the metal shit blasting from my phone, moreover it was at the maximum volume zzz! All eyes were turned to us, 100% attention, wow.... Of course, I panicked like fuck, struggling to get into the music player and kept hitting the wrong buttons, KANCHIONG! And a fucking applause of sarcasm was followed through when I finally stopped the music. This has got to be one of the most embarrassing moments, one to remember indeed --"
The three of us, CC, Ong, and I continued to bore ourselves out, until we were given a toilet break. We weren't suppose to leave the place until 5pm but heck, the lift opened when I was just about to press for it, so we entered the lift, and while the doors were closing, this bangala who was kind of a usher came hollering "Excuse me, you're not allowed to leave!", we all acted dumb as the doors closed and the lift goes down, followed by a bursting laughter, haha! Stupid suckerrrrr. . . . As we got down, we ran to the traffic light as we saw another bangala from the same group, hahaha!

Ate at Lau Pa Sat and then headed home.

I just couldn't stop thinking of what happened inside the auditorium, the speaker even asked through the mic "Is everything okay over there?", I just hid my face and gave a thumb up!

No comments: