Sunday, June 29, 2008

Nine to five ain't the same in the wild

Wow, you wouldn't believe what I did this weekend.
I studied maths yesterday night and did voluntary tutoring for lower primary school kids today at some FOC centre for poor kids, hahaha!
It take alot of patience just to finish one question with the kid and I don't think I wanna do it again, it's not my kind of thing, heh.

My dad asked me to order pizza, so I called the Pizza Hut hotline and some bloody asshole picked up. The way she speaks was such a turn off, she's like so damn blur and her english is rather vile, I wonder why she can even be the one picking up the calls ZZZ.

Hopefully Spain defeat Germany later, for I hate the sickening Ballack !

Waking The Demon - Bullet For My Valentine
This video is awesome, it's about some guy getting bullied in school until the full moon and he turns into a werewolf and scared the shit out of the big bully, haha!
"Caution! There's just no limits to the boundaries you pushed, I've warned you but still you just fucked with my mind!"
Waking The Demon



ps: Thank you for such an educational weekend, hahah!

No comments: