Monday, June 23, 2008

Euro dream stranded

Sighs, just when you thought the Russians wouldn't be a problem, they turned out to be the competition's biggest threat. I guess they're not the team that lost 4-1 to Spain already, so the Spanish would have to watch out.
They even beat Holland 3-1 after extra time, van Nistelrooy's late equaliser in normal game time was pointless, gah!
Now that the Oranje warriors are out, there's no point continue watching ZZZ. And I would have to apologize to some of the viewers that have been watching the highlights here, I won't be posting anymore Euro 08 highlights, I guess . . . :\. I thought today I would spent a long time posting all highlights of the quarter finals, but I don't feel like already, blame Russia for spoiling my mood, heh.

Oh yeah, I'm heading to school soon, June holidays are over!
"wow !"

No comments: