Thursday, June 19, 2008

I've been tagged again

1. How long will you wait for someone you love?
. 20cm ? Heh, I don't know as long as the burning desire is still there, the determination is there, I have no idea how long it's gonna take . . .

2. What do you want to do now?
. Scream my lungs out for Satan's sake, boredom and sorrow is killing me !

3. What will you be doing at 6pm?
. It has passed 6 already and I was doing practically nothing at that time.

4. Do you hate your friends sometimes?
. Rarely . . .

5. Where do you wish to die?
. Sometimes, but nahh . . . Just because of today's failure doesn't mean that success isn't waiting for you in the future, you never know.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
. I don't really care, I just want the pot of gold at the end of it, ha.

7. What are the impossible things you wish to do?
. Playing as Manchester United first team center forward, and I'm answering the question, it's impossible zzz . . .

8. Is there something which you wished never happened?
. So many of them, in the past, recently, even just yesterday :\

9.Are you happy with your life now?
. Seriously, I have no idea. I'm blessed with all the great friends I have and a fantastic family, on the other hand there are somethings that I'm really dying for but the opportunities just slip away time after time . . .

10. What if your crush asked you out?
. It'll be unexpected, heh.

11. What will you do when you feel bored?
. Stuffs like THIS!

12. What feelings do you hate the most?
. Getting over my limits especially being annoyed for a long period of time, disappointment, and having a broken heart of course.

Q13: If you will be separated from your loved one(s) for quite a period of time, what will be some things you want to tell them?
. It's for me to know, for you to find out, heh.

14. What present would you like to receive most?
. A million dollar cheque will do, haha.

15.Name the person you like now. Trust me, this question is the most challenging.
. Her name is ________ . Can you see it ? Too bad if you can't, haaaa...

16. Which team do you think, will win this year's Euro 2008 campaign ?
. HOLLAND ! (:

Bloody pervert Zheng Yee and his insanity when I read his answers, hahaha!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you got TAGGED again!hahas.view my blog:D