Thursday, June 12, 2008

Another one

1. Put your music player on shuffle mode.
2.Press forward for each question.
3.Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. no cheating
4.With your answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
5.Tag 5 people.


How are you feeling today?
Le - Settler Project
. It's a jumpy techno song, which I'm not quite feeling today, I'm rotting at home zzz.

Will you get far in life?
Dance Inside - The All American Rejects
. This song is kind of like having sex ? ? ? Hahaha! As far as I got sex? o.0, No link --".

How do your friends see you?
Far Away - Nickelback
. Ermmm, yeah, aquintances may see me in that way, but of course not my closest ones (:

Will you get married?
Remember The Name - Fort Minor
. HAHA! Of course I'll remember my spouse's name ? Lame ZZZ.

What is your best friend's theme song?
The Sound Of Nature - Dj Mangoo
. NO LINK !! XD

What is the story of your life?
The Kill - 30 Seconds To Mars
. It's kinda link when it comes to the break ups, heh.

What was school like?
Pull The Curtain - Sum 41
. The song is about suffering, which is true... zzz

How can you get ahead in life?
It Ends Tonight - The All American Rejects
. Nope, it's not gonna end tonight...

What's the best thing about your friends?
Time After Time - Quietdrive
. Heh, this one's quite true, I'll be there, they'll be here, we'll be there for each other time after time (:

What's in store for this weekend?
Feeling This - Blink 182
. Maybe, maybe ? HAHA!

Describe your grandparents.
Snake Devil - Scary Kids Scaring Kids
. Oh, this is soooo my grandmother, hahaha!

How's your life going?
Stop And Stare - OneRepublic
. Hmmm, true? I've been stagnant for a very long time already :\


What song will they play at your funeral?
The Beautiful People - Marilyn Manson
. Maybe, quite meaningful, haha!

How does the world see you?
Inseparable - The Jonas Brothers
. Awwww, that would be sweet. . . XD

Will you have a happy life?
All The Same - Sick Puppies
. It's all the same, we have to die when the time comes . . .

Do people secretly lust after you?
7 Days - Bullet For My Valentine
. Then this may be the song for her . . . I guess?

How can you make yourself happy?
Happy Ending - Avril Lavigne
. This is not a happy song anyway, so much for my happy ending, I have to die anyway... ZZZ

What should you do with your life?
Daddy DJ
. Errmmm, "Daddy DJ, please take me to the party~", I should be studying instead of partying.
I feel stupid doing this survey, cause it's fucking lame ZZZZ

Will you ever have children?
This Fire Burns - Killswitch Engage
. No link . . . .

What song would you strip to?
Forever And Always - Bullet For My Valentine

. Anything would do actually, haha!

What does your mum think of you?
Hold My Finger - SikTh
. "Then I'll give you all of my attention, damn right, I'll have my morning erection, I'll give you some loving". . . . No way . . . . . . . .

What song would be played at your wedding?
Your Guardian Angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
. Perfect . . . .


This is the shittiest survey ever, unless you hit all the right songs...

No comments: