Monday, June 16, 2008

She's driving me to amorosity

The outing today was great, cause there were no unsightly people (:
I guess we've spent the few hours on riding our bikes rather wisely as we cycled to Changi Village and back to East Coast, heh. Not all of us went to Changi of course, only the strong ones can make it there, ha . . . Kidding . . . Some of em' either don't know how to cycle or help those you doesn't know how to cycle and got no time to follow us, sad :\
And CC got blooded on his right knee after he tried to chase me! He skied and fell off his bike just because I didn't play the song You're Not Alone with my loud phone, hahah! He not only injured himself, he also cocked up his gear and he should be grateful to some stranger who helped him fixed it . . . . And so sorry Alex about your toes and slipper! =X

Went to Lau Pa Sat for dinner, and then headed home around 10pm.
I've been spending alot of money this holiday, and I'm so broke ZZZ.

I have not much photos right now, these are all I've got.


I'll upload more when I get more!


Turkey 3-2 Czech Republic
One of the best comebacks you'll ever see . . .


Switzerland 2-0 Portugal
Not shocking at all, Portugal are already through to the quarter finals and the main stars are rested.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome blog, do you have twitter or facebook? i will bookmark this page thanks. lina holzbauer