Monday, June 2, 2008

Back off Real


Will he stay, will he leave ?
There's so much spectaculations about this matter, leaving me in a dilemma whether to hate Real Madrid. It's a good thing that he can reunite with van Nistelrooy, but Real Madrid is one team I support because of the only one man, Ruud van Nistelrooy, it was already a pity that he left United, but still I want him to win things over at Real Madrid and fortunately, Madrid had won the La Liga Title two seasons in a row ever since Ruud arrived and he also won the top scorer award last season. But I give Manchester United my support whole heartedly. I love everyone in United especially Ronaldo who has been such an influential player, I really don't wish for him to leave Old Trafford.
I just hope Ronaldo would make the right choice of staying with the Red Devils because it's the team which groomed him into the player he is today, he has a great chemistry with the team, providing him great support to score goals, to make him such an outstanding figure.
When he first started his career with United, he scored 8 goals. 5 years later, he became such a killer goal scoring machine, scoring 42 goals, almost single handedly dragged United to win the Premiership crown, also being awarded the PFA Player of the Year 2 times in a row, and winning so much more individual awards, eg. The Golden Boot Award, and most probably the World Player Of The Year.
Moreover, this is not the peak of Ronaldo yet, there's so much more to come from the 23 year old...
Sighs, if Ronaldo have a heart, I'm sure he would make the right decision, stay with Manchester United.

No comments: