Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mmmmmm . . .

1. What is the thing you want most?
. Undoubtly, money !

2.What is the thing you want to do most?
. Pass my Os eventually . . .

3.If you had 1 wish,what will it be?
. Unlimited wishes, heh.

4.What are you afraid to lose most?
. My closest ones.

5.What will you do when you're dying soon?
. Kill those whom I hate, have a hell of a good time with the ones I love.

6.Do you ever believe that your best friend will betray you?
. I don't know, maybe, maybe not, but most probably not, haha.

7.If you met someone that you love a lot, will you confess to him/her?
. Depends . . .

8.What is in your mind?
. I wanna go back to sleep, it's so bloody early now ZZZ . . .

9.What type of people do you hate the most?
. You people should know who are the assholes I hate the most, haha!

10.Will you cherish your every friendship?
. Of course I'll cherish the good ones, but it's good to cherish everyone of em', they may come in good use in the future, haha!

11.Do you believe in god?
. Fuck God . . .

12.What will you do if you had a billion dollars?
. Spend, travel, enjoy like no mother business, haaa . . . .

13.What you want your friendship to be like?
. Everlasting and trustworthy.

14.What is your favourite hobby?
. Soccer ~

15.What will you do if all your friends hate you?
. I'll be better off dead.

16.If you feel low someday, who will you go to?
. Wander around with no definite destination.

17.If you had 3 wishes, what will they be?
. A million dollar will appear in my wallet every single day, I'll be the best soccer player in the world, I'll have the most gorgeous body than anyone else, hahaha!

18.What are the dates you will never forget?
. My birthday, her birthday, their birthday, heh.

19.What will you do if you had a time travel machine ?
. Go all the way back to 11th May 1991 and start being a better person.



Off to school now, bye (:

No comments: