Friday, June 27, 2008

As the Earth spins round

#1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
. I'll be her hater then.

#2. If you can have a dream to come true, what will it be?
. The best soccer player in the world, dream on . . .

#3. What will your dream wedding be like?
. A bloody big big big event, maybe at Beverly Hills, and van Nistelrooy's invited, woah . . .

#4. Are you confused of what lies ahead of you?
. Yes . . . . . .

#5. What's your ideal lover like?
. Looks matters, character matters, trustworthy, un-dull.

#6. Which is more blessed? Loving someone or being loved by someone?
. Practically, both.

#7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
. There's no need to wait now (:

#8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
. Tooooooooooooooooo badddddd! It's not like she's the only one, there're so many fishes out there.

#9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
. Holland's exit of the Euro 08, and of course, school.

#10. Is being tagged fun?
. Depends, I'll do it when I'm bored.

#11. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
. Seriously, I don't know, but I know I'll still look that damn good, hahaha!

#12. Who are currently the most important person to you?
. ##### !

#13. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?
. Dumbbbb... Hahahaha!

#14. Would you rather be rich and single or married but poor?
. Being rich and single would attract girls already.

#15. What's the first thing you do every morning?
. Take a long, hot bath.

#16. Would you give all in a relationship?
. Honestly no. I won't give up on soccer, dump my friends just for a relationship, not even in marriage.

#17. If you fall in love with 2 ppl simultaneously, who would you pick?
. Hahaha, first come first serve !

#18. What type of friend do you like?
. Friends like Jasper, Weng, Alex, TYY, CC, cause they're my closest ones (:

#19. What type of friend do you dislike?
. They wouldn't be my friends already if I dislike em'

#20. Saint or sinner ?
. Light a candle for me, for I'm a descendant from Satan, hahahah!
Sinners > Stupid Saints !



I'm very late for school, hawhawhaw!
Ciao ~

No comments: