Saturday, June 14, 2008

The burning flag


My oh my . . . Group C's results are gonna be a big upset to the majority but it's happiness to me! (:

Romania 1
Mutu 55
Italy 1
Panucci 56

Holland 4
Kuyt 9
van Persie 59
Robben 72
Sneijder 90(+2)
France 1
Henry 71

It's just too good to be true . . . Just picture it, Either France or Italy going home with their pathetic disappointing faces, hahahaha! Maybe, both of them will exit together should Romania beat Holland next Tuesday, which may happen cause Holland are already through, they can help do Romania a favour and kick out the World Cup finalists, hahahaha!
So far, I guess by now, everyone would agree that Holland is the most outstanding team so far, beating Italy and France into a pulp! I'm just one step closer to witness one of my biggest dreams baby!!! =D

Germany's lost to Croatia yesterday was another shocker, heh. I just love to see big teams lose, it make things not so typical, and it adds a twist in everyone that's watching (:
Video highlights will be posted some other time...


Anyway, Weng and I went to a IT fare at Suntec and the place was god damn bloody crowded !!!
We didn't get anything cause the queues are too long and there so much that caught our eyes, we'll be going there again tomorrow, heh.
Went to Redhill Market after that for dinner, and we chilled for a lil' while somewhere near my place, talking about life and stuffs. Hmmm, it's really nice talking to him, he has got a great perception of what he wants to do in life . . .

And Casselyn, I saw you just now, haha ! (:

No comments: