Saturday, August 1, 2009

Russian roulette is not the same without a gun

31st July
CMS CA2 role play was a piece of shit, Chong Hwee just went blank from the moment our play started, which dragged me down as well, sigh. It's not that I'll fail, but I guess the grade wouldn't be that good either. The teacher even ask us to "Worker harder for our CA3" . . . @_@

Anyway, went to Tampines with you after that, still can't find your sister's CD. Head over to my place and made spaghetti, it wasn't that good though =x
And please take good care of yourself, please take your meds, see a doctor. You are sick, don't be stubborn please =x
Get well soon, xoxo.

CA3 group, except you :(, will be arriving at my house soon,
hopefully something useful will be done, poof . . .

I'm not in the mood at all right now,
fuck.

No comments: