Sunday, August 23, 2009

Don't forget to remember me

Wigan 0
Man United 5

Rooney 56, 65
Berbatov 58
Owen 85
Nani 90(+2)

When I thought it was going to be another disappointing game after the first half, when I was reminiscing about Ronaldo again . . . Goodness me, United just stunned the world with 5 goals in the second half, Rooney scored his 100th goal for United, and then a 101, Berbatov off the mark with a superb goal, Owen scored his debut goal for United with a killer finish, Nani off the mark too with a sensational free kick right at the death !
With all strikers getting goals, Nani showing how deadly his free kick could be, Foster looking stable, if United continues playing like this they would have Ronaldo covered up already, it's all about consistency and I believe this sends an alarm to the rest of the Big Four, watch out ~
The United spirit never dies !


Studied at Marina's TCC yesterday, sat in there for like 5 hours, and I hope you've learned much =x . . . This week haven't been a good one for us, but at least it ended well happily (:
XOXO.

And,
HAPPY 17th Birthday to my brother,
Nicholas ~

No comments: