Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Put on a show, I wanna see how you lose control

Back to school with tired eyes after chatting bullshit with you till 2am, lol.
And sorry guys for making you all rush the researches, when the deadline is this friday =X
SORRY !
And I type a script last minute, had some editing and rough rehearsing, and the minutes written last minute too, and thank goodness, we had a few praises about our meeting (:
Left with a higher hurdle, the presentation, hopefully we can make it ~

Had the $80 straight cash work again for my dad again, woo (:
I'm treating you lunch and GI JOE =p
XOXO !

I watched the community shield match, I read the papers, and they labeled him as He, as if he's god,
"Would He have put it to bed, would He have taken those chances, somewhere in a freshly refurbished villa in Madrid, only He knows . . ."
I miss Cristiano Ronaldo :\

No comments: