Sunday, August 16, 2009

I'm so over it ~


Haven't been blogging for almost 3 days, was busy, with bloody CMS, and having fun at the same time, lol =x.

Friday,14th August

Did a fair bit of powerpoint slides for the CA3 presentation, and then went clubbing with Xiang Ren and Weng at Powerhouse, lol.
Dragged a jar of Vodka Red Bull, and got a little high, and it felt so damn good on the dance floor, this is by far my favourite club, partly because it's free entry for students before 11 (:

Yesterday, 15th August
Went for F1 training, first was the boring seminar at Suntec, then the long long walk, getting to know our stations and more about the tracks, blablabla ~
And then a bag check demonstration by real polices =X

Headed home around evening time, caught the Premier League's opening match between Chelsea and Hull, where Chelsea came back and scored the winning goal on the 92th minute and won 2-1, well well, surely this season is going to be a blast. Arsenal thumped Everton 6-1, lol !

Anyway, went to Alex's birthday chalet with Weng and best friend.
Drink, drank, drunk and totally embarrassed myself being a serious merlion, puke and puke and puke. Went in to the chalet apartment and dropped dead on the sofa with so many of Alex's relatives @_@. I hope this is the last time that they are seeing this side of me, it's so hard to face them again, they're gonna laugh at me when they see me =x

Today, 16th August
You came over to my house and woke me up, did Powerpoint slides again, had dinner and then you went home ~


Manchester United 1
Rooney 34
Birmingham City 0

The devils kicked start their season with a 1-0 win of the new boys, Birmingham. It wasn't a convincing win nor United were playing their best, nevertheless, they still got all 3 points. They got draws for the first games for the last two seasons. I don't know how to find the inspiration without Ronaldo, the commentator keeps comparing Nani and Valencia with Ronaldo, well whatever, I guess Fergie is clever, and whatever method he uses, I'm sure United can make it through and make it four ~

Watching Liverpool against Spurs right now, and rushing the script for tomorrow!!
POOF ! @_@

No comments: