Monday, August 31, 2009

I like girls, they like me, they look so good in their seven jeans

My hands, my hands, my uh my hands,
can't keep my hands, my hands, my uh my,
can't keep my hands, my hands, my uh my,
can't keep my hands, my hands, my hands out the cookie jar ~


This song just keeps revolving round and and around my head, lololol.
Gym Class Heroes yo! "I like girls, they like me ~" @_@

Anyway, went back to GESS this morning, the school have changed a fair bit, and the indoor sports hall wasn't really such a big hoohaa anyway.
Met a few teachers, talked a little, and a few just acted as though they do not remember us, or act as if they are rushing to somewhere else, lol.
Blame my reputation in the school, I'm hurtful to their eyes, just like how my looks could kill, LOL @_@
Played soccer at the pathetic court, well whatever, my stamina is really crappy right now, poof :\

Hanged out with you from noon to evening, sorry for boring you out with soccer all the time.
Try boring me out with koreans then, lol =X

Gonna meet best friend now ~
Beeeszxzxzxz~

No comments: