Sunday, August 9, 2009

Forty Fourth


Yesterday 08/08/09
Happy End of the World part III (:
I hope you like lunch I've made and everything.
Lets end the world for the 4th, 5th, 6th time and even more, ilu.
XOXO.


Went clubbing at Social House with classmates, it's the last time I'm going there =x.
It was quite okay, only. The entrance fee was bloody expensive, plus the two free drinks have to redeemed straight away, bloody shit. And the dance floor . . . Pathetic. . . Zzzz . . .
Sigh, cabbed home at 3am, lol.
Luckily, Chong Hwee opened a bottle of Black Label, at least I drank a fair bit

Today 09/08/09
Happy 44th National Day ~
Had steamboat with family, as my mom strucked 4D first prize, LOL ! :D
Lo, lotsa stuffs at 44% discount today, lame shit. The lamer shit is that the whole nation is going to say the dumb pledge at 8.22pm, I don't know what's the reason either . . . I'm going to do such a lame thing anyway @_@
I'm looking forward to the Community Shield match tonight,
Manchester United v Chelsea

This is the game where they trashed China 8-2.
Just check out all the sweet majestic goals ~

No comments: