Thursday, August 27, 2009

Baby, it's fact

Last lesson for OFA today, and tomorrow's the examination already, poof !
I can't practice with this laptop cause mine's 2007 version while the school's one is 2003 :\
I'll just cross my FINGERS and hope (BOH PI!) that I'll still have everything down in my brain cells tomorrow! @_@

Anyway, we had lunch at Tampines mall, and wow, your chinese vocabulary is "fantastic" =X
Just kidding my dear, lol.
Then wanted to study at the Illuma, but ended up looking at phones in Bugis, and the Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 gave me a sudden urge to work, I felt that I wanted it so badly @_@.
So we brushed studying aside and went to hunt for vacancies, lol. Retail this time round? Nope, it's F&B again, we'll most likely be located at Marina's Ministry of Food, lol. Of course, we'll start in 2 weeks time during the one month break. . .

Met best friend at Redhill market after watching another episode of the hilarious Paris and Milan, lol. Had dinner, and then slacked at "open space", saw a few indians kicking a ball around, and our legs felt rather itchy, lol. So we joined in, I just felt so elated when I kicked the fucking ball, it's been flamingo years since I've played soccer, and that mini game really feels like it meant alot, dribbling, passing, shooting, scoring a hat trick, that feeling of scoring a goal, I've yearned for it for around 2 months already, and it feels so damn good, lol. And then the indians started sucking up to our balls, lol @_@
Holidays are coming, I just wanna play soccer at least once, be it at the field, street soccer or futsal, I just wanna smack that ball, score some goals, it's been long . . . Rather then just watching.
Talking about watching . . .
This saturday, United goes against the Gunners. The Devils have found back their form while Arsenal are running riot right now, now they go head to head. It will be a classic match, expect alot of violence. But the main point would be United leaving a smirk for Arsenal when the match ends, lol. We'll see ~
Loser treats mac, LOL !


And I guess I'll be splashing all my cash on this heart throb, lol =x

No comments: